Government Agency Partnerships with Earth911
Earth911 enables government agencies to provide recycling information to constituents.
Through the Earth911 Recycling Directory, residents can use Earth911.com, iRecycle® mobile applications and the bilingual 1-800-CLEANUP® environmental hotline to find local recycling options in their own cities, information on how and why to recycle, and tips on living a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
Earth911 is a trusted partner of the EPA and has supported recycling programs of government agencies. for two decades. Under an Earth911 partnership, government agencies can send residents to the Earth911 Recycling Directory, or implement their own recycling search solutions powered by Earth911.
Benefits of a partnership with Earth911:
- Allows government agencies to effectively and accurate promote local recycling programs
- Increase the public’s knowledge of local waste reduction efforts, available resources and programs, community waste and recycling events
- Obtain state-specific reports on recycling
- Highlight innovative programs on Earth911.com through editorial content, social media and press releases
Get Accurate and Actionable Information with the Earth911 Recycling Search
Government agencies can send residents to the Earth911 Recycling Directory or implement their own solution powered by the Earth911 Recycling Search.
- Easy to implement, customizable, and simple-to-use
- Co-branded solution providing a call-to-action directly from the government agency website
- Earth911 state-specific service coordinators update data on an on-going basis
The Recycling Search can be added to any platform or application such as websites, mobile or social media to direct residents to local recycling solutions.
Get state-specific recycling information with Earth911 State Reports
Learn Details About Recycling in Any State
Earth911 provides state-specific reports on recycling to our state partners at no cost. Get insight into recycling behavior through detailed information in state reports and learn which items are most commonly searched by residents. Knowing how a population recycles can help states:
- See the number of recycling locations and programs operating in a state
- Get a snapshot at what a state’s residents are most actively searching to highlight trends and identify problem areas
- Learn if there are discrepancies between what residents are trying to recycle and and the availability of outlets for those materials