For immediate answers to common inquiries about recycling and Earth911 services and support, please see frequently asked questions.
Top 5 Questions:
- How do I suggest changes to a recycler listed in the Earth911 directory?
- How can I find local recycling options?
- How do I suggest adding a local recycler to the Earth911 directory?
- Does Earth911 accept materials for recycling?
- How do I start a recycling program in my community (in America)?
Map and Directions
1375 E. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
CPG Brands, Retailers, Industry and Government
Contact an Earth911 expert to learn more about the most reliable recycling directory in the US and how to connect consumers with recycling at product end-of-life, source and design products for minimum waste, or connect your brand with Earth911′s zero-waste lifestyle audience.
Please note, we receive hundreds of calls and emails about recycling and services, more than we can handle. If you are not a CPG brand, retailer, government or industry representative we may not be able to get back to you if your inquiry is addressed in our Frequently Asked Questions.
In addition, everything we know about where to recycle is listed in the Earth911 Recycling Directory. Unfortunately, if you contact us, we won’t have any further information than what we already provide.
Call 480-889-2650 (M-F 9am-5pm MST) or use the form below to send a message.